Cilindrical socket with inner and outer thread ST-IEC
- Cylindrical socket with internal and external thread for onsite length adjustment.
- The internal thread accommodates a tensioning jack, the external thread an adjustment nut, hence avoiding the use of adjustment shims, and allowing for more precise adjustment compacted to ST-IC
- Spherical washer - Curbed supporting nut shape allows to successfully absorbing minor deflections resulting from steelworks tolerances (see Bavarian)
- Over sealing with HDPE for use together with HDPE sheathed cables is possible
- Transmits 100% of the minimum breaking load of the rope